We firmly believe that both our Members and our clients benefit because we market only to people who have given us express permission to do so.
While the word "privacy" may mean different things to different people, we believe that once you understand how we use your information, the steps we take to protect it, and the resulting benefit to you, you will not only feel confident when sharing information with us, but will also find your participation in the program a most rewarding experience.
1. Collection of Information Successimo collects both personal and non-personal information using the methods listed below. Our primary purpose in collecting such information is to provide you with a personalized Successimo experience by displaying content and delivering offers that are likely to be of interest to you according to your preferences.
2. Information Collected at Registration To take advantage of the offers available at Successimo, you must register for our service and become a Successimo Member. Successimo collects personal information when you register with us and when you use Successimo services. Successimo may combine information about you that we have with information we obtain from business partners or companies. During registration, we require members to give us basic contact information (such as your first name, last name and e-mail address) and demographic information (such as your zip code, age and gender). The registration form information requests may change from time to time. Although additional demographic information may be requested at the time of registration, only information marked "required" is necessary for registration and utilization of our services. Once you register with Successimo, you are not anonymous to us.
3. Automatic Information Collected though Participation in the Successimo Program When you sign in to the Successimo website, the server automatically recognizes you by your cookie. This cookie acts as a unique identifier, and is linked to your personal information, which allows us to personalize the website to your specified interests and allows you to access your personal information. It also allows us to keep track of your activity on our site and allows us to properly credit Points to your account. This information may be added to your personal profile and used to deliver offers and advertisements that are most relevant to your interests.
Successimo also retrieves the following information from your browser:
• Your browser type (e.g., Internet Explorer)
• Platform-dependent information (e.g., Windows)
• Requested document (the page you're looking at)
• Referrer URL (the page you came from if within the Successimo.com site)
• Date and time of your visit
• Your registered Successimo account information
• Purchase transaction detail (from merchants on the Successimo.com site)
• IP address associated with member transaction in the system
Additionally, for each visitor to our website, our server automatically recognizes the following:
• Host origin of the request (your IP address or that of your ISP if using proxy servers)
• Requested document (the page you're looking at)
• Referrer URL (the page you came from if within the Successimo.com site)
• Your registered Successimo. account information
• Date and time of your visit
This information, sometimes called log-file or clickstream data, is used to monitor site performance and ensure the Program functions properly. It may also be appended to your personal profile so that we may further tailor the Program to your interests.
Many of Successimo advertisers, shopping affiliates and merchants also utilize third-party cookies to identify you as a Successimo member. This enables them to report your purchases back to Successimo so we are able to credit your account with Points.
We and our advertisers currently use third-party cookies and clear pixel GIFs (also referred to as "web beacons") to measure page views on both Successimo and advertisers' web sites and email responses. These devices allow us to identify unique visitors to Successimo' site, member visits to advertisers' sites, and act as a counter for ongoing monitoring of site, email and corresponding future transaction activity related to a specific offer for both Successimo.com and its advertisers. These commonly used counters collect absolutely no personal information and, as always, this technology is only used to enhance the program and make it more relevant to your personal interests.
Third-party cookies are also used to count unique page views, email responses and future transaction activity corresponding to specific offers. Successimo will also capture and store your transaction details, which may include the items and quantities purchased, purchase price, date and time of purchase. This information is used to credit Points for purchases and to adjust your account balance in the event of returns and exchanges. This information is also used by the Member Services department while assisting you in resolving account inquiries. We may also use your transaction information to provide you more timely relevant offers, products and services.
4. Information Collected Via Online Surveys, Sweepstakes and Other Promotions From time to time we may provide you the opportunity to participate in contests, sweepstakes or surveys. If you choose to participate, we will request certain personally identifiable information from you. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary and you therefore have a choice as to whether or not to disclose this information. The requested information typically includes contact information (such as name and shipping address) and demographic information (such as gender and zip code).
We use this information to notify contest winners and award prizes. We may also use the information gathered to better personalize your Successimo program experience.
5. Information Collected at Enrollment for a Paid or Other Enhanced Product or Service If you choose to enroll for any paid or other enhanced product or service beyond a basic registration as described in Section 2 above, you may be required to provide us with certain contact information, such as your name, e-mail address and billing address. We may also require other information necessary to access the paid or other enhanced product or service or process any applicable payment, such as a credit card or debit card number and expiration date. We may use the information you provide us to bill you for products and services you request, or to notify you of additional products and services we may offer. When you sign up for a paid or other enhanced product or service on the Site, you are consenting to our delivery of this information to our service providers, which may include banks and credit card companies that we use to process a transaction or other third parties who may provide all or a portion of the underlying product or service on our behalf.
Successimo engages in email and direct mail marketing. Because email is an integral part of the program, you sign up to receive email targeted to your interests at the time of registration. If you later decide you wish to cease participation in this portion of the program, you may do so at any time on this page:
As long as you remain a Successimo member, opting not to receive email does not exempt you from receiving administrative emails, which include, but are not limited to, notices about vital program and membership status changes or alterations to our Terms of Service.
We may, without your consent, access and disclose your personal information, any communications sent or received by you, and any other information that we may have about you or your account in the following circumstances: as may be permitted or required by law, regulation, rule or court order; pursuant to requests from governmental, regulatory or administrative agencies or law enforcement authorities; or to prevent, investigate, identify persons or organizations potentially involved in, or take any action regarding suspected fraud, violations of our Terms of Service, or activity that appears to us to be illegal or may expose us to legal liability. Additionally, we may disclose your personal information in situations that we believe to be emergencies involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person or property if we believe that your personal information in any way relates to that threat.
7. Access to Personally Identifiable Information If your personally identifiable information changes or if you no longer desire our service, you may correct, update, or delete it by making a change on the My Profile page, by closing your account here: https://www.successimo.com/dashboard/account/cancelservices.php or by writing:
Successimo Member Services
258 Hawkins Ave
8. Member Communications and Email
Successimo employs a strict policy against sending unsolicited email. Because email is an integral part of the program, you sign up to receive email targeted to your interests at the time of enrollment. If you later decide you wish to cease participation in this portion of the program, you may do so at any time by adjusting your email settings in the My Profile section of your account or by clicking on the opt-out links contained within each Successimo email or by sending an email to unsubscribe@Successimo.com.
Members may also receive Successimo program offers via telephone or postal mail. We contact you with offers we think you are interested in. Members may opt out of either or both of these communications by sending a request to memberservices@Successimo.com.
Our Member Services Department may contact you in response to your inquiries, to provide services at your request and to manage your account. We will communicate with you by email, telephone or fax in accordance with your wishes.
Successimo may allow other companies, called third party ad servers or ad networks, to display advertisements on the Successimo website or in Successimo email. Some of these ad networks may place a persistent cookie on your computer. Doing this allows them to recognize your computer each time they send you an online advertisement. In this way, ad networks may compile information about where you, or others who are using your computer, saw their advertisements and determine which ads are clicked on. This information allows an ad network to deliver targeted advertisements that they believe will be of most interest to you. Successimo does not have access to or control over the cookies that may be placed by these parties on your computer, and has no control over these parties' privacy policies or information collection practices. If you would like to learn more about targeted advertising served by ad networks and your ability to opt-out from receiving such advertising from ad networks, click here.
Except as specifically set forth below, it is our policy not to provide your personally identifiable information to our advertisers unless you make the choice to share it with them. We occasionally pass personally identifiable information via a secure interface to certain of our advertisers for the purpose of making it easier for you to sign up for their offers. However, this information is only to be used by the advertiser if you agree to submit the information to the advertiser for the purposes of completing an offer.
We occasionally use third parties to provide limited services on our behalf, such as handling the processing and delivery of mailings, providing customer support, processing transactions, or performing statistical analysis of our services. We will only provide these third parties the personal information they need to deliver the service. They are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information and are prohibited from using that information for any other purpose.
In the event that we were unable to capture your transaction detail, Successimo may need to validate your transaction with an advertiser or merchant partner to ensure that your account is credited with the correct number of Points. The validation information shared is used solely for this purpose and may include your first name, last name, email address, mailing address or date of birth. We will require that these third parties comply with the information practices set forth in this Privacy Promise and that the information not be shared or used for any other purpose.
We may share non-personally identifiable information collected via the program in aggregate, anonymous form with advertisers or other third parties so that they may better evaluate what products and services are most appealing to different segments of our member base. We do not disclose your first name, last name, address, email address, or any other personally identifiable information to these third parties unless you give your express consent.
We occasionally send the information we gather about our members (which may include personally identifiable information) to trusted third-party data processors to organize, process and/or analyze the data on our behalf. We use this information to enhance our program offerings, namely to tailor advertisements, updates, and offers to your particular interests and to ensure that your opt-out requests are honored. All such third-party data processors are prohibited from using this information except to provide these services to Successimo. They are contractually bound to observe the strict policy stated herein, so you can rest assured that the confidentiality of your personally identifiable information will be maintained.
Our users may submit testimonials about Successimo on our site. In such cases, the user is provided choice as to whether their personally identifiable information is posted along with the testimonial. In addition, Successimo has forums available to its users that allow them to post opinions or testimonials about third-party products and services. You should be aware that any personally identifiable information you submit through these forums can be read, collected or used by other users of these forums, which they could then use to send you unsolicited messages. We are not responsible for the personally identifiable information you choose to submit in these forums.
If you elect to use any of our referral services for informing friends about our site, you will be asked to provide your friends' names and e-mail addresses. You may enter this information manually, or you can also choose to import your contacts from your email address book, in which case you will be asked to provide us with your email address and password, which will be used solely for the purpose of importing your contacts within the referral service. We will then automatically send your friends a one-time e-mail, plus a reminder email (both of which may include your name and email address) inviting them to visit our site. We ask for this information for the sole purpose of sending these emails and tracking the success of our referral program.
12. Data Verification and Supplementation
Data verification involves the use of third-party data processing services to standardize and clean your provided enrollment information so that it is easily identified and accessed in our database. Data supplementation involves appending any publicly available information about you to your personal profile.
In order to provide you with the most rewarding experience, we might send your information to data processors so that they can clean your address and standardize to ensure it is most accurate and up-to-date. Next, we might seek out any information about you that is publicly available on the open market and overlay this data onto ours for comparison purposes. Information collected in this manner could include your spending habits from a mail-order catalogue, demographic information you provided in entering a sweepstakes, or your financial history. All of this results in a program that is tailored to your personal interests and provides you with the most relevant Point-earning opportunities.
We use this information solely for the purpose of enhancing the offerings of the Successimo Program, namely to tailor advertisements, updates, and Point-earning and spending offers to your particular interests. All such third-party data processors are contractually bound to observe the strict policy stated herein, so you can rest assured that the confidentiality of your personal information will be maintained.
13. Security Successimo.com has established company-wide industry-standard security practices for your protection. These practices include, but are not limited to, firewall security, the use of appropriate encryption technology (such as Secure Socket Layer (SSL) software), and the use of multiple levels of password security to limit access to data on a "need-to-know" basis.
We may use contractors or vendors to help us provide some of the services at our site. If we disclose personal information for them to provide the services, it is with the requirement that the information is kept confidential and used only for those services. All contractors and employees are required to familiarize themselves with, and abide by, these safeguards.
Attention: Member Services (Privacy)
258 Hawkins Ave